June 30, 2011

Scissor + Paper + Marker: Bye bye & Durian love!

(I'm too lazy to change the blog address in the pictures from cin-yi to cinyi...)

All the best!
 For all my friends... either we are going for internship or really gonna work dy... All the best! I'll miss you all! May God pour out His blessings on His people!

Durian = thorny? Duri = Thorn
I likee durian. Very heaty though. Once a while only I eat durian. Anyway I think durian is amazing. It has thorns, but the flesh are so softy and so nicee~ And the fragrance even stays for a long time in your digestive system LOL. It's like TRUE LOVE! You'll see the inside of someone, not the outside :) Ahh someday we'll find our durian, and people who loves us as the durian lover~ Anyway I won't unfriend those who don't eat durian ;)

Should be Duricious :X

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment