June 30, 2011

You changed me (and still changing me now)!

When I was much more younger, I was a very depressed kid. I used to think I was kind of useless and didn't feel loved. I was afraid of how people looked at me, maybe they talked at my back or what. But actually at that time I had friends at school, I was considered as one of the top students too. My family was also doing fine.

When I was 11, I started to go church with my family. Through going to church, I got to know Jesus more. And I learned that Jesus loves me. So it doesn't matter how people look at me, but God just loves us for who we are. And everyone has his/her strengths (and of course weaknesses), so no one is useless, or better or worse than someone else.

I got to learn a lot of things. But the most important thing is that I learn to love myself, people around me, and also love God back.

Thank God for everything! Just like the drawing: Everyone can be AWESOME! You are loved!

Just wanna share about what made a change in my life. I hope you already know your AWESOMENESS :D

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment