July 2, 2011

Half of the year is gone

Yea. Read the title.

It's already 2nd July.

And also, I'm going back to JB for internship and so on. Arg. I start thinking whether I can get used to my old church. Last time I couldn't get used to CCC's service cuz the service is shorter. Now I'm already used to it :O Also GPS is bilingual punya.

Perhaps my English speaking will be like so GG. I don't mean I speak so well now. But it is more fluent than before.

And I wanna make some short term goals (for July - December 2011):
1. To learn something during this internship and make an impact for God in my company (even though it's only 6 months)
2. Seek God about my future. I wanna flow with His plan, not mine.
3. Commit myself in my relationship with God, to be closer to Him. Consistency of prayers, devotion and reading of His words.
4. Play guitar better ( I don't really know how to set a goal for this. I mean, to describe it technically or physically?) - watch some Youtube videos, practice more etc
5. Learn cooking and do household chores
6. Exercise!!! With consistency
7. Keep in touch with Malacca friends (This is important)... I wanna visit my sis and other friends in KL at least once before end of the year! Also wanna visit friends in Singapore!
8. This one is kinda optional. I hope I can learn a media programming software. eg Blender or Synfig.

Aww... have to pray. And pray harder

p/s: Anyway... I added two more

9. Have a good financial planning! Got debts to pay!
10. To be caring! We need a heart-warming community :)

Love you all (I don't know who's reading this anyway xp). Good night

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment