July 13, 2011

You're an angel! Thank you

Today is my 3rd day of internship. Thank God I finally know how to get to my working place. A very kindhearted lady showed me the way, what buses to take etc. She must be an angel ❤

Well, I only have 4 colleagues here + boss. All guys. So today as I went out of toilet I found that the rest went for lunch already. The boss wasn't around and one of the guys brings his own lunch. Anyway, I don't mind having lunch alone. Seriously. It's easier than eating with strangers(?). But I think I have to socialize a bit lah. So. Yeah. But if it was me, I would wait and ask the new colleague to join me. Difference between guys and girls? But there are guys who are considerate too!!! Argggg miss my friends

Nevermind. The kind lady who helped me this morning already brighten up my day enough.

Thank you. You must be an angel

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment