December 25, 2010

There goes the red shoe laces

So today I was washing my shoes. The black canvas with red shoe laces, if you saw me wearing them before.

I can't remember the last time I washed them... They were so full of dirt and mud and all the things you can imagine. (I think I didn't wash them for the whole semester)

So I tried to "sidai" them at the window...
...and poured the water in pail RIGHT in the toilet bowl, didn't even missed one single drop of water...
...and saw something red in the water... flowing into the toilet bowl...

It just happened too fast. I couldn't do anything to rescue them... I pulled them out from toilet bowl but I didn't dare to use them again.

They will be picked up by the garbage truck on Monday I guess.

(I'll replace those red shoe laces with white one, for temporary)

1 comment(s):

Unknown said...

so sad with your shoes.
nice entry, and i suddenly remember my sis's spectacle going 'there' like your shoes.

http://glowingsnow85.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment